BIO-GRO™ Classic 50% Bonus (90 serve)
- Final Clearance - Buy 1 GET 1 FREE - Only 129 Units Left as of May 21, 2018
- Place two or more in your cart and enter code CLASSICBOGO at checkout to instantly save
- EXP: 05/2019
- Build muscle, recover faster and increase strength∆
- 8-week clinical results +6.3 lbs of mass, +120 lbs on leg press†
- Contains exclusive Bio-Pro Bio-Active Peptides®
- Easy Mixing | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Stimulant Free
- View all iSatori BIO-GRO Clinical Study Abstracts
BIO-GRO produces a noticeable reduction in recovery time, after bouts of intense exercise or weight training.
Assists your body to signal and accelerate the rate at which it processes the building and re-building of muscle tissue, called protein synthesis, to help improve strength.
Maximizes the bodies' ability to synthesize protein, so you can develop lean body mass at a faster rate, and more efficiently. As evidenced by BIO-GRO's most recent clinical study, performed at the prestigious University of Central Florida by Drs. J. Stout and J. Hoffman.
What is BIO-GRO?
BIO-GRO is a true "game-changer" from iSatori. The first to introduce a new breed of designer supplementation called Bio-Active Peptides. You can think of BIO-GRO as "fertilizer for your muscles." The ultra-concentrated Bio-Pro Bio Active Peptides found only in BIO-GRO work best when taken daily and should be the base of any serious trainer’s program. BIO-GRO is the true catalyst to help drive lean muscle growth, improved strength and decreased recovery time.
FAQs - BIO-GRO™ Classic 50% Bonus (90 serve)
- More concentrated. A more concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides means less out-of-pocket expense for you, compared to regular protein powders. That is because one small scoop (1.5 grams) of BIO-GRO contains the equivalent bio-actives as 25 grams of whey protein concentrate. That makes BIO-GRO nearly half the cost, on a serving-per-serving basis, of regular whey protein powders.
- More convenient. Unlike bulky tablets and flavored powders, BIO-GRO is an unflavored powder in its raw form that is virtually tasteless. Though it doesn't mix well in plain water, it does mix easily into almost everything else from your protein shake to pre-workout to amino drink, and even in soft foods like yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal, and more.
- More scientific research. There are over 32 published clinical studies that back up the demonstrated benefits of the primary ingredient in BIO-GRO. And more importantly, these studies were conducted mostly on well-trained athletes, participants who traditionally show less positive effects compared to untrained individuals.
- More expert opinions. There hasn't been a supplement we can think of, to date, that has had more PhD-sports nutrition experts who independently support and validate the science and effects supporting the primary ingredient in BIO-GRO. Including such highly reputable names as Darryn Willoughby, PhD; Jeffrey Stout, PhD; Jay Hoffman, PhD; and David Sandler, ABD-PhD.
- Highest quality. Because iSatori controls the domestic source of our ingredient and has engineered the first micro-concentrated, low molecular weight Bio-Active Peptides found in BIO-GRO, you can trust and count on every batch being of the highest quality and consistency; and what's more, each batch is GRAS certified, HALAL, Kosher, and produced in an accredited GMP (good manufacturing practice) facility right here in the USA.
Therefore, BIO-GRO should be used daily and consistently over time, just as you would food or other sources of protein. And better yet, so far as the anecdotal reports suggests, the more you use, the better and more profound its effects.
- "BIO-GRO is now part of our strict regimen of supplementation for all of our elite athletes."
- "When we undertook the task of evaluating BIO-GRO, we were skeptical because our athletes are of a heightened level of success so any slight percentage increase in performance would prove to be significant and incredibly useful. Thank goodness we were right! Not only did we see an improvement in our [athlete's] performance, we also saw reduced recovery time using a natural product. We were thrilled! We have, to date, trained 135 elite athletes on BIO-GRO, including several Olympic hopefuls and over 134 All-Americans at the high school and collegiate level. BIO-GRO is now part of our strict regimen of supplementation for all of our elite athletes." - Jude Massillon, Owner, Sports Performance Group, Rockville Centre, NY
- "I've gained a solid inch on my arms in one month!"
- "I've always been a naturally muscular guy, and must admit, I'm very skeptical of most supplements. In fact, other than amino acids and protein, I don't heavily rely on any other supplements. Then we started testing BIO-GRO, and because I am the Director of Science of Education for iSatori, I got the benefit of using it well before anyone else. By monitoring my progress closely, I discovered BIO-GRO has helped me put a solid inch of muscle on my arms, during the first month I used it. And, I can tell how it markedly helps me recover much faster after workouts. I can say, with absolutely certainty, BIO-GRO is not only in a class of its own but it will set the stage in Bio-Active Peptides and is here to stay for many, many years to come." - D. Sandler, ABD-PhD, CSCS; Director of Science & Education, iSatori
- "Everything I eat seems to turn to muscle!"
- "I'm what you would call your typical 'hard-gainer.' Even though I am no stranger to the gym and lifting weights, all of my life, I have had the most difficult time gaining weight, let alone muscle mass. No matter what I ate, or how much protein I consumed, I just have never been able to pack on any respectable amount of bodyweight and keep it on.”
- "That all changed when I was introduced to BIO-GRO during their beta-test phase of development. I happen to work out at a gym in Colorado, where they were soliciting for participants in their pilot studies. I volunteered, and man, am I glad I did. Over the last three months of using BIO-GRO, two sometimes three times daily, I have gained over 15 pounds of muscle mass. That might not sound like a lot, but measured by high-spectrum calipers and a body-dunk procedure, it was verified that every single ounce of the weight I gained was solid muscle mass. Not an ounce of fat. And I ate of lot of pretty much everything.”
- "It just seemed like everything I ate turned to muscle. I have to say that without a reason of doubt, BIO-GRO was the answer to unlocking my natural ability to put on muscle mass as a true hard-gainer. This stuff is the real deal, and like they told me when they gave it to me, it's real 'game-changer.'" -Scott Charles Bell, Construction Foreman (Age 41)
- "You might think this is just for men, but you're dead wrong!"
- "I've been involved in women's fitness and figure competitions for over 10 years, and now I work as a pharmaceutical representative, as well as personal train over 25 clients in the Dallas area. I understand, for me and my clients, how important it is as a competitor, or someone trying to alter their body composition, to improve lean body mass favorably compared to fat mass, and BIO-GRO did just that.”
- "When I was introduced to BIO-GRO, after one brief explanation, I immediately realized its benefits. What drew me to BIO-GRO was the convenience, because I don't always like consuming a giant protein shake, especially when I'm not hungry, and it normally leaves me with gas or bloating, which I hate; and with BIO-GRO, you only have to take one tiny scoop; what's more, I liked that BIO-GRO didn't contain any calories, sugar, or fat, which is great when you are dieting or trying to be mindful of your calories or sugar; and best of all, I was impressed by the amount of science behind it. I use BIO-GRO every day, twice a day, and recommend that all of my clients use it too." - Krista Gibson, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, & Certified Personal Trainer (Age 34)
- Adams GR, Haddad F. "The relationships among IGF-1, DNA content, and protein accumulation during skeletal muscle hypertrophy," J Appl Physiol , 1996; 81:2509-2516.
- Adams GR, McCue SA, "Localized infusion of IGF-I results in skeletal muscle hypertrophy in rats," J Appl Physiol , 1998; 84:1716-1722.
- Antonio, J, Sanders, MS, and Darin, VG, "The effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in active men and women," Nutrition, 2001, 243-247.
- Appukutty, et al., "Modulation of interferon gamma response through orally administered bovine colostrum in active adolescent boys," Biomedical Research, 2011, 18-22.
- Bolster, DR, et al., "Regulation of protein synthesis associated with skeletal muscle hypertrophy by insulin-like growth factors, amino acid- and exercise-induced signaling," Proc Nutr Soc , 2004; 63:351-356.
- Brinkworth, GD, et al., "Concentrated bovine colostrum protein supplementation reduces the incidence of self-reported symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection in adult males," European Journal of Nutrition, 2003, 228-232
- Brinkworth, GD, et al., "Oral bovine colostrum supplementation enhances buffer capacity but not rowing performance in elite female rowers," International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2002, 349-365
- Brinkworth, GD, et al., "Effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on the composition of resistance trained and untrained limbs in health young men," European Journal Applied Physiology, 2004, 53-60
- Buckley, JD, et al., "Bovine colostrum supplementation during endurance running training improves recovery, but not performance," Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2002, 65-79
- Buckley, JD, Brinkworth, GD, and Abbott, MJ, "Effect of bovine colostrum on anaerobic exercise performance and plasma insulin-like growth factor 1," Journal of Sports Sciences , 2003, 577-588
- Christiansen, Scott, et al., "Chemical composition and nutrient profile of low molecular weight fraction of bovine colostrums," Int Dairy Journal, 2010, September 20.8.630-636
- Coombes, JS, et al., "Dose effects of oral bovine colostrum on physical work capacity in cyclists," Medicine and Science in Sports & Exercise, 2002, 1184-1188
- Crooks, CV, et al., "The effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on salivary IgA in distance runners," Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab , 2004, 47-64
- Crooks, C, et al., "Effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on respiratory tract mucosal defenses in swimmers," International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2010, 224-235
- Davison, G, et al., "Bovine colostrum supplementation attenuates the decrease of salivary lysozyme and enhances the recovery of neutrophil function after prolonged exercise," British Journal of Nutrition, 2010, 1425-1432
- Doillon, Charles J, et al., "Modulatory effect of a complex fraction derived from colostrums on fibroblast contractibility and consequence on repair tissue," Int Wound Journal, 2011: 8:280-290
- Fryburg, DA, et al., "Insulin and insulin-like growth factor-I enhance human skeletal muscle protein anabolism during hyperaminoacidemia by different mechanisms," J Clin Invest, 1995; 96:1722-1729
- Gostelli-Peter, M, et al., "Expression and regulation of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF binding protein messenger ribonucleic acid levels in tissues of hypophysectomized rats infused with IGF-I and growth hormone," Endocrinology , 1994; 135:2558-2567
- Hofman, Z, et al., "The effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on exercise performance in elite field hockey players," Int J Sport Nutri Exerc Metab , 2002, 461-469
- Kerksick, CM, et al., "Impact of differing protein sources and a creatine containing nutritional formula after 12 weeks of resistance training," Nutrition , 2007, 647-656
- Kerksick, CM, et al., "Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on training adaptations II: performance," 85th Annual Experimental Biology, 2001 (p. 15:LB58). Orlando, Fl: FASEB J
- Kreider, R, et al., "Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on training adaptations I: body composition," 85th Annual Experimental Biology, 2001 (p. 15:LB58). Orlando, FL: FASEB J
- Le Roith D, et al., "The somatomedin hypothesis: 2001," Endocr Rev, 2001;22:53-74
- Liu, JP, Baker J, et al., "Mice carrying null mutations of the genes encoding insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-1) and type 1 IGF receptor (IGF1R) Cell," 1993;75:59-72
- Marshall-Gradisnik, SM, et al., "Psychological improvements in healthy males after eight weeks of concentrated bovine colostrum supplementation," 2003 Foods for Life Conference, Incorporating International Dairy Federation (p. 197), 2003, Melbourne: Australian Journal of Dairy Technology
- Mauras, N, et al., "Are the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I separable," Growth Horm IGF Res, 2005; 15:19-27
- Mero, A, et al., "IGF-I, IgA, and IgG responses to bovine colostrum supplementation during training," J Appl Physiol, 2003, 732-739
- Mero, A, et al., "Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on serum IGF-1, IgG, hormone, and saliva IgA during training," J Appl Physiol, 1997, 1144-1151
- Mero, A., et al., "Protein metabolism and strength performance after bovine colostrum supplementation," Amino Acids, 2005, 327-335
- Nissen, Asger, et al., "In-depth analysis of low abundant proteins in bovine colostrums using different fraction techniques," Proteomics 2012; 12, 2866-2878
- O'Leary, L, et al., "Assessment of anaerobic performance in healthy males after an eight week concentrated bovine colostrum supplementation," Australian Conference of Science and Medicine in Sport and Third National Sports Injury Prevention Conference (p. 38), 2003, Dicson: Australia
- Playford, R., Study 1: "Effect of colostral preparations on cell proliferation." Study 2: "Effect of colostral preparations on cell migration." Non-published. Hammersmith Hospital. London, UK
- Rennie, MJ, "Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the emperor's new clothes," Br J Sports Med, 2003; 37:100-105
- Shing, CM, et al., "The influence of bovine colostrum supplementation on exercise performance in highly trained cyclists," British Journal Sports Medicine, 2006, 797-801
- Shing, CM, et al., "Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on immune variables in highly trained cyclists," Journal of Applied Physiology, 2007, 1113-1122
- Velloso, CP, et al., "Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I," Br J Pharmacol, 2008 June; 154(3): 557-568
- Walenkamp, MJ, et al., "Genetic disorders in the GH IGF-I axis in mouse and man," Eur J Endocrinol, 2007; 157:S15-S26
- Yarasheski, KE, et al., "Effect of growth hormone and resistance exercise on muscle growth in young men," Am J Physiol, 1992; 262:E261-E267
- Yarasheski, KE, et al., "Effect of growth hormone and resistance exercise on muscle growth and strength in older men," Am J Physiol, 1995; 268:E268-E276.